Go back to that post. Look at it here:
See the photograph I took of the place I’d ideally like to cross the fence? Notice anything out of place?
The bricks wedged in the fence, those aren’t accidental. That’s the only part of the fence with them. They are actually usable as a set of stairs over the fence! I like to think of myself as observant, but I spent time thinking about how to cross this fence, wrote a post about it on this blog, and took a picture of the bricks without ever noticing them or wondering what they were for. I would probably still be squeezing myself through if Drew hadn’t demonstrated this to me the day after I posted that picture. I’ve been biking to the bus stop though, so hadn’t used it for a while, only my brakes broke (!!!! I almost biked into a busy taxi turn lane) and then my bike pedal fell off (!) the other day and each time I have to wait until the weekend to take it to get repaired since I have work.
No comments:
Post a Comment