Monday, November 22, 2010

More tidings

I've been home for about two months now, just about the length of time I spent in China.
Tomorrow is the first PKU-JRI meeting since we've been back, with the UCLA chancellor, and I was asked to prepare a few slides for it. Looking back, I realized there were a lot of gems I missed the first time around... no promises, but I might keep updating, especially since I'll be thinking a lot about China in the next few months (more to come on this). I also spoke with a UCLA news reporter today about the program, and directed her here (hi Alison!), and then went back and reread my posts and recalled exactly how informal this blog was (...hi Alison!).
But first a quick photo blitz!

This cat and little girl merit their own post. We went to an animal market that day, I believe, but this is in Zhongguanxinyuan.


Awkward photograph of the first dinner I had with the lab.

This picture might hold the dubious honor of being the most awkward picture I've ever taken. Ever. Congrats, Katherine and Cunning!

Some of us hanging out in the dorms... this is the day my roommate, Melissa left.

At the poster presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment